- - - - - algeria song rap

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I don't usually post songs and music, but the lyrics for this song are just amazing and sharp

• Apocalypse, Wahrania and •eve• like this

WgxUpZ6.png

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

I liked this a lot, all the issues he addressed were discussed at some point or another at debates during class in uni, we have this guy that always brings up these issues n is always spot on! He leaves the professor speechless..
It's amazing how the youth of Algeria actually realizes how serious these matters are, when everyone thought our youth had nothing to do with politics n all that..

Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
wallah wallah bladna tghid sah, Rabbi ykhallas, There's one thing I know, soon, we will really die of hanger and of dirt in Algeria, we're dyin without seeing any change in anyway

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
We do realize everything Eve, old and young, but we all see what the world is living today, how we live in this country, seriously these people are treating us like brainless animals and it's getting worse every day and I honestly wonder whether Algeria will be better in the situation we're living today or in the situation libya and Iraq have been living because that is what will happen if the people do revolt, and our dear government is taking adventage from it!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Apo.. I ask the same question that Ali Belhadj asked when the libyan revolution started... who do you revolt against?

Algeria has the military (which is run by the generals from europe) and also the secret service. Tell me how can you revolt against these two beasts?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: algeria, song, rap