5 replies to this topic

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Salaaamm smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I doubt it many of you know, but we now have an Algerian magazine in English! Delighted and suprised as you are, I'll not blab on with myself, check it out for yourselves..

http://50fiftydz.com

About 50fiftydz:

About us
50/Fifty is the first Algerian magazine completely in English containing articles on a variety of topics targeting different sections of society. The noticeable lack of reading material in English for and about Algeria prompted members of the Algerian English speaking community to design an interactive, modern and fun approach to solving this problem supported by videos, a forum and language learning resources and funded by sponsors making it free and accessible to all. The magazine will provide an international and Algerian perspective whilst helping develop the skills of those learning the language. Although a majority of those who write edit, design and manage the magazine are Algerian, contributors from other countries help maintain its shared approach and perspective.

• BylK likes this

Done is better than perfect.

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Thanks for sharing

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

Current mood: Torn
I already know abouy the magazine, I keep updated by following them on FB.
Very intersting so far to have sth Algerian but in English.
I think we have already a member in 50/50 magazine from E DZ, we are proud of her, it's Lilia :D hope that she 's doing fine hopefully
  • Lilia likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I think we have already a member in 50/50 magazine from E DZ, we are proud of her, it's Lilia hope that she 's doing fine hopefully

I think we have 2 of our members as part of the magazine

Thanks for sharing sis smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
Thats a really nice magazine with a lot more information than I expected.

Hope they can keep it up.
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

I think we have already a member in 50/50 magazine from E DZ, we are proud of her, it's Lilia hope that she 's doing fine hopefully

Wella ghir chemit'ha! I was scanning through some article I forgot about what (picture of ttamina chahatni :P) and it was written by 'Lilia'.I was like wait, I know that style of writing, and it did turn out to be her :P

You're welcome smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Mouhim teqraw (thats what my Mum always tells me :P)
  • Lilia likes this