Change
Photo

Boxing - Klitschko vs Chisora & Khan vs Lamont.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
Another fight between the big Ukranian and a londoner, Derek 'Del-Boy' Chisora. Most people are not giving chisora a chance given klitschko's record and chisoras poor performances. However chisora is vowing to knock him out (dont they all) and went a step further by slapping klitschko in the face at the weigh-in. Publicity stunt, maybe, but it has added a little fuel to the fire. Definitely interesting to see what happens in the fight, tomorrow night, just as long as they are not slapping each other and actually boxing.

Posted Image

The real mouth-watering fight though is the rematch between Khan and Lamont due to take place on May 19th. Lamont technically won the fight, however due to certain match irregularities and outside interference with the score cards a rematch has been ordered between the two. The first match saw them fight tooth and nail and I think this rematch will definitely live up to its lofty expectations!

Lets get ready to rumble!!!
  • Beebo likes this
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

The real mouth-watering fight though is the rematch between Khan and Lamont due to take place on May 19th. Lamont technically won the fight, however due to certain match irregularities and outside interference with the score cards a rematch has been ordered between the two. The first match saw them fight tooth and nail and I think this rematch will definitely live up to its lofty expectations!

I definitely can't wait for this fight... the first one as you said was full of contraversies and I personally thought Khan was the better fighter... I can't wait!

WgxUpZ6.png