Change
Photo

Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle By Harold Bloom _ Modern Critical Interpretations.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
salam e-dz, I haven't been around often lately and here I come again like tallaba just searching for my books, sorry :(

I've been searching for this book all around the libraries and internet, it just doesn"t exist, could anybody help me please see if it's available in their area in paper or electronic form? The Book's title is Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle written by Harold Bloom. Not to confuse with Cat's Cradle written by Kurt Vonnegut. The difference is that the second is a novel (about the end of the world :D _ which I already have) but the first one, which is the one I'm searching for now, is a set of critical essays and interpretations written by various critics and collected by Harold Bloom.

In short:

http://www.goodreads..._s_Cat_s_Cradle

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
I dont think its the exact same one but try this link http://avaxhome.ws/e...t_Vonnegut.html

Unfortunately I have just discovered that my usual sources for ebooks have been taken offline by the anti-piracy mob. :(
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Unfortunately I have just discovered that my usual sources for ebooks have been taken offline by the anti-piracy mob. :(

Exactly! Most of the ebooks that have been posted and saved on the internet have been lost due to the late file hosting scandals

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

It's not the same Bylk, the same author the same editor but not the same book, the one I'm looking for is entitled Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

You are very welcome ;)

Attached File  Kurt Vonnegut - Cat's Cradle.pdf   915.01KB   13 downloads

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

Euh Beebo, You found the wrong book, The one you found is called Cat's Cradle and the author is Kurt Vonnegut and it is a novel. The one I'm looking for is the critique of that novel, the author of which is HAROLD BLOOM and the title is Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle :D

Ps: I know I'm Welcome :D

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

yaaahwaaaa... fehmi ro7ek! :P

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

lol difficile chouia bach tenfhem, atchou n3awedlek: kayen novel samouh Cat's Cradle ketbah wahed samouh kurt vonnegut, ja wahed samouh harold bloom (30 years later) dar collection ta3 des articles criticism yecritikiw hadek el novel li ketbah siyed Kurt Vonnegut. Harold bloom min jma3hom w kamal darhom fi kteb wahed w semmah Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle. Fhemt kifech? w dork les etudiants min yabghiw yaqraw 3la Cat's Cradle yroho university of Toronto w ykharrjo lekteb hada li ketbah harold bloom melmaktaba pasque ymad Interpretations lel Novel. Got it?

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

waqil 3ambalek sa7 mafhemtch?? smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

I was joking, I got it when i looked at the topic title again, I just never finished reading the "Modern Critical Interpretations" part... it's funny that you explained it in darja too loool

Well I found out that it's hard to find electronic versions of Books let alone books which critique other books lol... good luck, i'll keep my eye open for it

PS: Sorry i don't live in toronto or near it for that matter otherwise i'd go get it for u :(
  • Apocalypse likes this

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
I just found out it's available at York University too ( http://www.library.y.../Record/1621903 )
I can get it for you smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
But it'll have to wait till next tuesday since it's reading week.
Unless, you really need it than I'll go and get it.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

I don't need it this week wahrania but certainly for this months, and thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alot you and Beebo sahito :D

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

. it's funny that you explained it in darja too loool

I thought my English was too difficult for you :P

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

<_<

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

I don't need it this week wahrania but certainly for this months, and thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alot you and Beebo sahito :D

Bla mziya, it's my pleasure smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Now that I have the book, what's next?
Are there certain passages that you'd like me to scan and send to you?
Just let me know smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

actually wahrania I'm studying this book and I need any criticism about it, I actually need the whole book cuz it's a set of different articles written by different persons but that will be exhausting, so I suggest you scan the contents page and I'll tell you which titles seem most interesting :P

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Just a little exausting lol :P
Sounds good, I'll send you the scanned content page tonight insha'Allah.
Wanna PM me your email ? smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: