- - - - - algeria ouyahia elections

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

أويحيى انتقد الإسلاميين قائلا: "يريدون تعليم الجزائريين دينهم، ويستعملون ورقة الإسلام لخوض الانتخابات، ألا يعلمون أننا مسلمون منذ 14 قرنا، والجزائريون ليسوا بحاجة إلى من يعلمهم أركان الوضوء وكيفية الصلاة، بل يحتاجون حزبا يؤمن بالعمل والتطور، حزبا تقدّميا وليسمجردشعارات"مضيفا: "الشعبيفرقبينمنيعملونومنينافقونباسمالدينوالوطن"

so now that the 90's have gone by we're gonna blame everything related to Islam in Algeria to what happened in the 90's and scare people off?? what's this backwards mentality? I think he's afraid that muslims will take over as they did in Tunisia and Egypt?

Don't get me wrong but as of right now there is no party in Algeria that's worth voting for or supporting even the islamic ones, because they don't actually believe in what they represent.

what's your thoughts?

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
Well Beebo, I am not an "Ouyahya lover", in fact I hate him, but for once, and I don't know what his intentions are from such words, I agree with him. I always thought that those people seeking power under the name if Islam are but opportunists who want to take advantage of the situation. The same thing about the Islamist party in Tunisia, they are only taking advantage of the situation, I heard their discourses and I still hear them in the mosque every friday and every night before al Ishaa prayer, mingling politics with religion, I hear the Imam telling them our country is going through hard times and needs us bla bla bla every week the same discourse being repeated. University students wearing Islamic outfit with military vest and a very violent attitude, warrior attitudes, sometimes I wonder who lied to them and told them that "salaf" or the prophet's companion's wore military vests and inspired terror. Oh and they started smuggling arms!
They did not make simple people who love religion, they made people that are very provocative and always ready for fight, I simply call that brain washing!

As for Algeria, yes they have been taken their rights when the military prevented them from reaching government but the world is witness for their reaction, and who paid for it? What in the world is the people's falt to be killed in that way? WHat were they preparing for us?
This talk about the violence slowly spreading in society is one thing, and the fact of using Islam to gain people's affection is another thing. I am against Islamic parties whether in Algeria or abroad because they do not use Islam for the goodness of society, they use it in order to achieve power only. In any case, the people's profit is not taken into account. We don't mean anything for them, we're an excuse only!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Alright, I somewhat agree with your argument, but if that's the case, does that mean Muslims shouldn't create political parties and shouldn't get involved in politics because those two are not the same and can't co-exist? because that's what it sounds like.

Also, I don't understand why everyone has this perception that FIS caused all the problems during the 90's. the only reason they reacted that way was because they were being picked up on the streets by the government and imprisoned and sometimes killed for their peaceful protests on the streets.
What happened after was all a plot by 3ammar, Nezzar and the Generals to ensure that Algerians never have faith in an islamic movement ever after.

In my opinion, I believe they've done an amazing job at it because every Algerian seems to believe it the way the generals wanted it to be interpreted and seen.

Like I said above, the current Islamic parties in Algeria are not of any standards and don't have any type of clear vision not that any party in Algeria does, because they're all the same (we literally have the same exact people as we did 30 years ago in the political arena).

I just don't think that it's right to go out and drop a bomb on everything that's Islamic and somehow involved with Islam... It's absolutely ironic because in the west muslims are trying to do just that, yet it's hard to sell that same idea back home in our countries.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Should muslims create political parties in Algeria? No.
why? Because it is exactly what the west wants.
Sorry? They want to send a wave of fear towards Europe so they can justify any future actions they like to take in the region.
Aaah! so what is the solution? create a party which is there for the interest of the people. However, it should be built on the foundations of our religion, where you will have respect, right to practice, security, freedom, a healthy society. Islam does not need a political party to grow, islam needs Amaan (security).
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: algeria, ouyahia, elections