- - - - - algeria video girls boys drogue

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

it's definitely a problem, but I heard also girls are now the ones that do it too smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

• Lilia and MyersVok like this

WgxUpZ6.png

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Why are they all talking in french -.- ?

Well this is actually very interesting, one time a guy kept bugging my friend for her number, she kept saying no, eventually to get him leaving she was like "okay I will give u my number" then guess what? he started insulting her n going like "ur ugly I was just wasting time", thats just ironic :no2:
N just the other day a guy was following me n my friend n he was holding money in his hand n told my friend "look I have the money the looks.. everything," then he pulled out a piece of paper n said "I have 10 days till I go back to the army, give me ur number so I can talk to u when I'm there" :disgust:

Well I most definitely blame the guys, yeah sure algerian girls are wearing mini skirts n shorts n whatever, but.. the principle is even if a freaking lady in a bikini passed by, a gentleman should keep his eyes down.
N yes Beebo, girls are doing it too, Algeria is going down lol :bag:

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Why are they all talking in french -.-

Girls are m3aqdeen by French that's why.. ticks me off! :mad:
  • kim likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Find employment for these kids, keep them busy and you will not have this social problem. Every single one of them is saying the same message: we are just passing time!!
  • wise-man001 likes this
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
Fatony, what you said is true, but at the same time, in order to get a job, one needs to be qualified, skillful in one area... or at least willing to make the necessary efforts to learn and take his skills up to a certain level...
  • Lilia likes this
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Chomageur!!?? And I thought I was bad at French.

Thank you for sharing.

Well, this happens in every single country, it's nothing you can control. However, it can be minimised.You just have to know how to deal with these situations, because they can really reveal a lot about your character and the way you've been brought up.

First of all, notice how out of all the girls that spoke, none of them are wearing the hijab?

Regarding how the girls dress up when going out, I think that chav in blue and the guy in the sunglasses nailed it- dress appropriately.
And that lady in the hat, sorry but, in my 19 years of being Algerian, jamais wahed sebni, of course nobody will give you your value if you didn't give it to your self!

Bottom line is, dress up modestly, mind your own business, don't speak English and lower your gaze and no-one will bother you.

Twa7cht dzayer :wub:
  • Beebo, Lilia and Snow White Queen like this

Done is better than perfect.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

don't speak English and...

3lash dont speak English a 3amti?

Qallek wahed wlid homa wanted to run away to England... Guys in houma asked him: do you even speak English? Qalhoum oui! they asked him: so you see a nice English girl, how do you tell her Arwa7i?... he said: Come here...

So you talked to her for a while, how do you tell her: yallah ciao in English..?. He replied: well I go very far and say "Come here" :D...

Qallek, wahed Algerian asked an English girl out... Do you want to go out with me? She replied: Never... Qalelha: Khalliha Neuf Heures et demie khir... Mannodesh bekri. :thumbup:

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

3lash dont speak English a 3amti?

a. It starts unnecessary conversations.
b. They tend to charge you more than the normal price if you speak a foreign language.

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

b. They tend to charge you more than the normal price if you speak a foreign language.

True that! :bag:

Alright lets say the algerian ladies are dressing poorly, or they are seducing the guys, whatever the argument is.
Do guys not have brains? Is that testosterone just so overwhelming that it turns them to animals?
So, you are telling me, if you-if you're a guy-, or your brother, your son, whatever it is, goes to some foreign country, or lets stay in algeria, what if he goes to the beach, he will just lose it n go harassing ladies? I don't think so.
There will always be temptation, its all about mind control.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Do guys not have brains? Is that testosterone just so overwhelming that it turns them to animals?

Three word answer to that question... Lack of Tarbiya

Not all guys are like that, when I go to Algeria and go out with friends and cousins, one or two of them might turn our attention to a girl here and there, but to actually go and harass her that doesn't really happen because deep down you know she's someone's sister or daughter
  • Lilia likes this

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky

Find employment for these kids, keep them busy and you will not have this social problem

How about a flirting boss?
It's not about finding something practical to do, it's how empty the inside is!!

Three word answer to that question... Lack of Tarbiya

well said... ezanqa hiya li trabi, parents welaw mesh'3oulin all the time w wladhom marmiyeen berra... as saudis say " ta5eth mn eshare3 e zein o shein"

3lach, nsa qleel hamhom????? :disgust:

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
Hi guys *wave*
Remember me smile
it's been so long I feel like I should introduce myself all over again :D

I was confused when reading the title; there's an Algerian style to using :huh:
Then I got it, you mean 'Le drague' not 'La drogue'!

Okay, so this is a real issue in Algeria, that'd gotten worst over the last few years.
In the old time they used to be a bit "respectful" about doing it. Now the girl is walking by the side of her mother when he's openly flirting with her. But what shocks the most is that the girl flirts back and the mother is giggling :o Rabi yostor. Men now are mostly reluctant to accompany their wives or sisters in fear of getting in a fights over this.. Saba w la9at'ha 7doura, if you ask me :disgust:

Le malheur c'est que (just kidding back to En :D) Girls are so desperate to get married, they'd do anything!!! and men have nothing to do with their time.

However, let's not generalize because like you said, not all men are like that! Furthermore, what girls are wearing these days plays a major role in this issue. Don't tell me someone who dresses outrageously showing outfits is not seeking that much of attention. Guys don't go after conservative, after all!

• Beebo, Snow White Queen and wise-man001 like this
Posted Image

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky
WB : )

I was about to point that out but i thought i should stay out of Beebo's way :P

girl flirts back and the mother is giggling Rabi yostor.

jil akher ezman... wech yjeek menhom? la trabya la walo. li tahadri m3ah yqolek "cest cool" wela "normale, mafiha walo"...

Guys don't go after conservative, after all!

Non are serious, so good guys get good girls and street guys get street girls... "a6oyour 3ala ashkalha taqa3"

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

I was about to point that out but i thought i should stay out of Beebo's way :P

ummm... maybe it's my fault for trying to use play on words.. i should've put it in quotes :(

what shocks the most is that the girl flirts back and the mother is giggling Rabi yostor

this culture shift happened in the past 5 years???.. because i never saw it when i used to go to Algeria smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

ummm... maybe it's my fault for trying to use play on words.. i should've put it in quotes

Cheft, cheft.. way to ruin the joke for you, eh? Sorry :D

this culture shift happened in the past 5 years???.. because i never saw it when i used to go to Algeria

Oh a lot happened in these last few years, you wouldn't know Algeria anymore. It's 'el ta6awor' after all!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

It's 'el ta6awor' after all!

right :disgust:

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
I really don't think it has much to do with the way a woman is dressed.
I'm not saying that it's not a factor in the issue, but I find they will hit on anybody that comes their way....even if she's wearing a niqab.
  • eve likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: algeria, video, girls, boys, drogue