WgxUpZ6.png

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

inshallah their salvation will be near.
Oddly though, I feel that this is a bad timing for the documentary to air.
I mean in the video syrian protestors seem so optimistic n hopeful, don't get me wrong but this will make the people think that maybe they are holding up just fine, protest some more n u might get ur freedom.
This is not the footage that we need to see right now, we need to see the battlefield, the massacre, the shabi'ha monsters.
The only good that will come from this documentary is that it will give some hope to the other protestors in different cities in syria.
Also why did he only blur the kids faces? I think he should have blurred all the protestors faces.
This way he just exposed them to the shabi'ha n compromised their identity.
I mean how useful is it to blur the children's faces n then show half the father's face?
I feel that he just endangered them this way, while for himself he didn't show his face, he changed his voice or whatever, I mean he should have done the same to them, that's the least he could do..

• Beebo likes this
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Also why did he only blur the kids faces? I think he should have blurred all the protestors faces.

I think somewhere in the video he mentions that the ones that weren't blurred out were people that didn't want to be blurred out because they didn't care if the regime would see and know who they are or not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: syria, revolution, video