• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
One of my uncles had his wedding at home, it was the best wedding ever, you actually feel that it's a family event!
I always liked simplicity in weddings, it just gives it a really neat, clean, elegant look. These days you see the whole colour pallette and God knows how many lights in just one wedding hall.

Look at this
Posted Image

honeymoon trip to Maldives lol

ahahaaaa 3dak el virus ta3 Maldives :P

Btw, people invite as mnay people as they can bech yzoukhou
  • Beebo likes this

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
I don't like people, this is why I don't want them to be in such a special occasion, that's vip pass only, nzoukh ki nji mel maldives galoli bronzage taha vert mashi brown kima nas
  • Beebo likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

tfakkart 3ors sahabti, bent 3am rajelha mjam3a m3aya f tabla t3ayat l bent 3ammha f tabla wahdokhra, tgolelha 3ajbek lham? l'autre tgol qassah!! w zitoun? y3ayyeff, wel barqoq, ga3 mashi tayeb, and I swear, that dinner was very delicious, temma krahthom hadok nas w decidit mana3red heta wahed :D
  • Beebo likes this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

I don't like people, this is why I don't want them to be in such a special occasion, that's vip pass only, nzoukh ki nji mel maldives galoli bronzage taha vert mashi brown kima nas

Wellah l3adim the more people I meet, the more I dislike! I thought I was alone

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Wellah l3adim the more people I meet, the more I dislike! I thought I was alone

hahaha can I join the club?? I'm nice to pple and pple like me, but I don't like them haha I've become very very picky with people I choose to talk to or hang out with

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

people started to hate me, last time I found my roomate crying in her room I asked what did I do? she said lot of things, I said I'm sorry she said I don't wanna talk! Anyhow, I think this is the new spirit of our time, post-existential-post-humanist , I will wwrite about it and get the credit of the philosopher of our time
  • Beebo likes this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

people started to hate me, last time I found my roomate crying in her room I asked what did I do? she said lot of things, I said I'm sorry she said I don't wanna talk! Anyhow, I think this is the new spirit of our time, post-existential-post-humanist , I will wwrite about it and get the credit of the philosopher of our time

You know who you remind me of Apo.? Have you ever seen ''The Help''..You know Minnie? I can just hear her voice in my head when I read your posts. You're the Algerian-Wahran version though smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Apocalypse likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

yes I've seen the help about few weeks ago, I can't remember who minnie was they all have the same names, let me check that I hope she's not the fat trouble maker :P

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Yes she is, wallah ila dertiha ya Omy! lol

, I will wwrite about it and get the credit of the philosopher of our time

did I actually say that?? I'm crazy!

- Mohammed

- Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:

Yes she is, wallah ila dertiha ya Omy! lol

lol.
  • Apocalypse likes this
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

was gonna reply to that statement you made but thought i'd stay out of it lol
  • Apocalypse likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

madiroch bezaf 3lia during the periods from September to June, especially during Spring time and early summer, I start to say freaky stuff

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

When will you guys ever stop generalizing! Honestly!

Anyways, am currently planning my wedding and in my family we don't have mixed weddings so not everyone in Algeria is doing what you see in this video.

My wedding Insha'Allah is going to be very simple and fun! Am not doing this whole tasdera crap lol, just wearing Chawi dress (Khenchella) and a white dress Insha'Allah, gonna have dinner and invite people to eat. So no Fatony there is no "competition" involved in every woman's wedding plans!

I prefer spending money on our honeymoon, rent, stuff for our house etc.. and not to give people a show.

One of my uncles had his wedding at home, it was the best wedding ever, you actually feel that it's a family event!

I agree!

I don't like people, this is why I don't want them to be in such a special occasion, that's vip pass only,

Same here lol.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

These videos and pictures are so nice mashallah. Too bad my husband refused to give me any wedding at all. Not even a walima with just us and our parents and brothers and sisters. No wedding no honey moon no mahr.. ugh. 

No mahr? It's not allowed to get married without mahar in Islam, Mahar is one of Islamic marriages conditions, if he's Muslim he should know that :S

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

George Carlin

It's so nice to know that I am not alone in my general distaste when meeting new people. There is a good side in that when I meet people I like it's a pleasant surprise.   :chill: 

• eve likes this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

OOPS!!!    :offtopic:   I had my wedding in Algeria and the men's walimah was at the school I was working at (we got to use the basement testing hall) and my wife's walimah was at her aunt's house. Very humble and very nice. Oh yes, I paid Mahr and it is a compulsory part of the marriage in Islam. Also I'm not very good at giving gifts so I suggested to my wife that she put in the contract that I give her X amount of gold each year for X amount of Dinar. She didn't put this in the contract, alhamdullilah.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: algeria, marriage, culture