- - - - - algeria news ben bella

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Attached File  533909_10150745918714308_269739154307_9316869_1536649406_n.jpeg   26.63KB   0 downloads

Algeria buried its first post-independence president Ahmed Ben Bella :( , hailed as an anti-colonial hero and the father of the nation, in a sombre and rain-drenched ceremony on Friday.

Ben Bella, who died Wednesday at age 95 following a recent hospital stay for respiratory problems, was laid to rest in the Martyrs' plot in Algiers' El Alia cemetery, alongside other independence fighters.

We can't forget what he did for Algeria by getting arrested after taking part in a robbery to obtain funds, escaped to Cairo, then was arrested again in 1956. He spent the rest of the war in prison. All in all, he spent 24 years in French and Algerian prisons.

May Allah have merci on his soul and enter him into paradise ameen

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Allah yerahmo ou iwesse3 3lih

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor
INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILEYHI RAJI'UNE ...

I'm wondering when the Algerian government is going to stop it's hypocrisy & this silly policy ...
Just few years ago; according to the Algerian media, Ben Bella (RAHIMAHU ELLAH) was a rejected guy when the whole government were celebrating 19June, that "national day"when Boumedian made "un coup d'Etat" against him and got him jailed for 15 years ...

A couple of years before his death, he is a good man... and now after his death, he is an Algerian hero ...

Why ??
because the hypocrisy says so... Because the presidency says so ....
LA HAWlA WALA KUWATA ILLA BILLAH ...

And I'm pretty sure, if Boumedian comes to life Algeria would turn against Benbella and he would be the devil again ...

LA HAWlA WALA KUWATA ILLA BILLAH ...

Hey !

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

I'm wondering when the Algerian government is going to stop it's hypocrisy & this stupid silly politic ...
Just few years ago; according to the Algerian media, Ben Bella (RAHIMAHU ELLAH) was a rejected guy when the whole government were celebrating 19June, that "national day"when Boumedian made "un coup d'Etat" against him and got him jailed for 15 years ...

Yes he did, he wasn't allowed to leave his house..He then went to France, right?

Benbella Allah yerahmou used to walk down the Algerian streets not like any other president would do, he would even go to the 'qhawi' and speak with the guys there..That's what Boumediene didn't like...

Done is better than perfect.

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor

Yes he did, he wasn't allowed to leave his house..He then went to France, right?

He was locked in his house for 15 years. shadeli-ben-Jedid released him after the death of Bumedian, cuz Bumedian would never send him free, so he chose to leave Algeria for Switzerland I think.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
yea i definitely never understood the love/hate relationship they have/had towards him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: algeria, news, ben bella