• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Posted Image

The game between MC Saida and USM Alger turned into a chaotic street fight when the Saida fans managed to get on the field and chase down the USM Alger players who themselves tried seeking the protection of their own traveling fans.

Unfortunate not all of them got the protection they needed as a few of them got injured. Laifaoui being the worst of the bunch after getting stabbed with a knife which missed his lung by a few centimeters.

DISCLAIMER: Be advised that this video contains very vulgar and inappropriate language

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Too many idiots in our country .. how do you reach a point in your life where you can justify stabbing a player just because he plays for another team ?

Good thing Laifaoui and the rest of the USMA players are OK .. I hope the league reacts properly to this, even as far as taking away points or putting Saida in D2, otherwise things like this will just keep happening

- Mohammed

- Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
To be honest a hooligan is a hooligan wherever he's from. Nowadays its getting a bit ridiculous though. When certain other teams visit my hometown it feels so much like a war that the match itself becomes totally irrelevant. I remember hearing about some muslim clerics who had come to the conclusion that football is not permitted ... well i'm beggining to see why.
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
It's always been like this, it's just thanks to everyone having cell phones with cameras and access YouTube that we're really starting to see the images from our stadiums. Ask any regular football fan from Algeria and they'll tell you that this stuff has been going on for ages, it's even worse when the smaller teams play because there is a very small presence. Let's just hope that these last couple of incidents will serve as a wake up call to the people responsible .. and especially the fans

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: soccer, algeria, laifaoui