• Fatony, Wahrania, Omeymaa and 1 other like this

WgxUpZ6.png

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Try listening to it live, during the last 10 days of Ramdhan.Beautiful. Anything better? smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Beebo likes this

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Try listening to it live, during the last 10 days of Ramdhan.Beautiful. Anything better? smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I knowww!!! NOTHING better wallah.. I used to stay with my dad after taraweeh and then have a little nap on one of the red sajadat until first athan of Fajr echo's all around.. wallah they were amazing times!

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

I knowww!!! NOTHING better wallah.. I used to stay with my dad after taraweeh and then have a little nap on one of the red sajadat until first athan of Fajr echo's all around.. wallah they were amazing times!

And then after Fajr you'd sleep until dhouhr? I was there just last Ramdan actually. D3itelkoum Rebbi yahdikoum ghir matkhamouche. It was so crowded though, really really crowded.

You know those three qoubbat upstairs? . Did you know that that's officialy where the majority of Algerians pray?
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Did you know that that's officialy where the majority of Algerians pray?

Yea it's been a tradition for many years.. when my dad moved there in 84 he found the majority of the Algerian students gathered near there for whatever reason... never asked why though :dontgetit:

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Yea it's been a tradition for many years.. when my dad moved there in 84 he found the majority of the Algerian students gathered near there for whatever reason... never asked why though

That got me as curious as an Algerian now.... If I ever find out I'll let you know!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
beebo barakallahu feek khouya..never ever seen his face before smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: islam, athan, makkah