- - - - - blackberry

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
It's no surprise that i'm the only Blackberry fan in the forums, since the majority are iPhone users and the rest are of course android lovers.

Nonetheless, my love and passion for blackberry has always been there, I have a Playbook and a Blackberry Bold, both of which are just amazing.

With the whole mobile industry moving towards the touch-screen concept, Blackberry has definitely fallen off the wagon, but since the replacement of the co-CEO's by Thorsten Heins, things have drastically changed within RIM in terms of management and structural changes within the company.

Today, Blackberry world conference commenced and with it came a sneak preview of what the new Blackberry 10 is capable of doing.

• Wahrania likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
I stopped reading at "Playbook is amazing" :P
  • Wahrania likes this

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
Blackberrys are awesome smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The camera feature is astonishing, something that could definitely come in handy!

• Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

I stopped reading at "Playbook is amazing" :P

And it begins haha.. well if you're gonna judge it by its initial release then I don't think you're being fair.

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Haha .. nah just messing with you

Actually I've never even used it, but the reviews weren't that great

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Blackberry 10? who cares when there's the GALAXY Note!
It's the next big thing , can't wait till I get my hands on one :D

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

salam

Blackberry 10? who cares when there's the GALAXY Note!
It's the next big thing , can't wait till I get my hands on one :D

you serious? i wouldn't wanna get caught dead with it in my hand.. the idea of having a half phone/half tablet is just ridiculous in my opinion
  • Omeymaa likes this

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

you serious? i wouldn't wanna get caught dead with it in my hand.. the idea of having a half phone/half tablet is just ridiculous in my opinion

Hahaha, that's what everybody says!
It is big, that's a fact, u can either see it as the screen is really big n ur gonna really enjoy using this phone, or it's gonna look ridiculous holding it to ur ear.
I mean it's got it all, HD video recording, Dual core, good battery life, n on the galaxy note 2 its gonna be quad core! :yes:

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
Look at this ad, the woman's small, but she looks normal holding the phone! :D It's a matter of getting used to..

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Oh God the Galaxy note, hated it the first time I saw it, it's like holding a book to your ear! I think it's made for those who don't use their phones a lot..

Beebo, you've got a MBPro, why didn't you choose to get the iphone and ipad to complete you collection? That way transferring files and stuff between the three would be easier ...lala?

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

Beebo, you've got a MBPro, why didn't you choose to get the iphone and ipad to complete you collection? That way transferring files and stuff between the three would be easier ...lala?

I'm a big apple advocate when it comes to computers hands down... but when it comes to mobile phones and tablets I don't think they're for me. Their multi-tasking is a joke and I hate the fact that everytime you get a notification, it kills whatever app you're working on... this is where Blackberry surpasses the rest.

Right now they have one shot left, if they perfect BB10, then they'll make it out of the gutter and will have a life-line otherwise, it's the end of Blackberry in North America. Probably they'll just stick to 3rd world countries where they're most dominant.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
guys seriously am thinking about dropping the iphone once and for good. I've had enough with the bad reception issue. Time to look at samsung!!! dual sim, good software, nice screen it has the works.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

guys seriously am thinking about dropping the iphone once and for good. I've had enough with the bad reception issue. Time to look at samsung!!! dual sim, good software, nice screen it has the works.

hahaha... about time you realized it. Dude I agree samsung are just magnificent, but i'd wait till the blackberry 10 is out and give both a testdrive.. that's what i'm going to do.. Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Blackberry 10

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
Galaxy nexus?! At least go for the S3! since u didn't like the note :yawn:

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
THIS is why the galaxy note is just awesome