14 replies to this topic

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
salam wa rahma,

Bon, 3labalkoum belli maq3edch bzf lesif . Ou 3labalkoum tanit belli lazem nechrou el cadeaux-wat (love the spelling ha!) l la famille messghir lekbir, 3la khaterche manaqedrouche nrou7ou byeddina farghin ( wella b7nakna :P) ..ki shghoul Algerian version ta3 christmas!! khasset ghir echejra!

Mouhim, kayen haja 7selt fiha, wech nechri l yemma(dad's mother)?
El gout ta3ha wa3er bezaf, safi manaqderche nechrilha haja telbes'ha..ou ''qer3a riha wella tterf saboon'' qrib twelli mel 3adat ou taqalid ta3na men qouwat elli yechrouhoum bezzaf!

Khammou m3aya sa7itou... smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Done is better than perfect.

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky
bla ma tkasri rasek... mateshri walo o ki tewasli qolilhom tba7ret el-valiza ta3 les cadeaux :P
  • Beebo and Omeymaa like this

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Since you're in Saudi, and she's your grandmother, i'd buy her high class honey.. i'm sure she'll appreciate it if she likes honey. You can also get her a zarbiya or something traditional she can use as decoration.

I dunno.. I no longer take gifts to anyone, because everytime i do they either don't like them or complain and groan about it <_<
  • Omeymaa likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

bla ma tkasri rasek... mateshri walo o ki tewasli qolilhom tba7ret el-valiza ta3 les cadeaux

valisa ta3 les cadeaux!! :lol: babak president wanaya la khber :P?

Since you're in Saudi, and she's your grandmother, i'd buy her high class honey.. i'm sure she'll appreciate it if she likes honey. You can also get her a zarbiya or something traditional she can use as decoration.

Honey is a good idea, thanks smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I dunno.. I no longer take gifts to anyone, because everytime i do they either don't like them or complain and groan about it

All the same wAllah, it's because they have a lot of expectations...

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Honey is always bought for the male figure, i.e. your grandfather. Women are materialistic and love clothes.... Do what we do all the time, buy terf qmash, good quality. In algeria your aunties can always make her a skirt or a khimar. Usually old women get very happy with that. Avoid getting her the following gifts:

1. Cordless Phone
2. Gucci shades
3. Ester Lauder lip gloss
4. Itunes Gift card.

Posted Image
  • Omeymaa likes this
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Honey is always bought for the male figure, i.e. your grandfather. Women are materialistic and love clothes.... Do what we do all the time, buy terf qmash, good quality. In algeria your aunties can always make her a skirt or a khimar. Usually old women get very happy with that. Avoid getting her the following gifts:

1. Cordless Phone
2. Gucci shades
3. Ester Lauder lip gloss
4. Itunes Gift card.

Terf qmach is a good idea too, but gramda is pro at picking fabric .Sooo that'll be difficult... I'll see nchAllah.
I'm thinking of an oil burner, you know those things that you place a tea light candle inside, and add the fragrance oil at the top...?

I'll get the honey for grandad tho.

Lool at the Estee Lauder lip gloss, she'll probably use it tho :P

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

Lool at the Estee Lauder lip gloss, she'll probably use it tho :P

oh behave :D
once I got this box for mom which had like 15 different spices and were well presented. It cost a bit but it was a very nice gift to give. you can look into that. Finally, I think a good pair of comfy slippers can do your gramma a lot of good.
  • Omeymaa likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
chrilha sabbat, that's what I always do with my friends and they love it, I've noticed that grandmas like comfortable shoes and whatever has the adjective comfortable on it, also bad3iya, I know you said no keswa but there's nothing you can do about it. My mother loved bad3iyas and shoes, also perfumes, what else... is your granma rather young or old? if she's in her fifties and early sixties you can even get her sunglasses, of course not the kind Kanye West would wear

Beebs, ila techrilhom chocolat parfum dentifrice kima daret bent 3ammti c normal they groan, chrilhom adidas wela iphone tchouf dahka melwden lawden, lol
  • Omeymaa likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

ben3ammi welat 3adna reputation ta3 tallabine :P (talking about les cousins du bled, ya3ni li rabbi maktebelhomch viza fi michwarihim)
  • Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Beebs, ila techrilhom chocolat parfum dentifrice kima daret bent 3ammti c normal they groan, chrilhom adidas wela iphone tchouf dahka melwden lawden, lol

hahaha wallahi I buy them Adidas and Nike and they say "awah hadi mashi greefa... taiwan hadi" and they're dead serious.. tell how can I reply to that??

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

hahaha wallahi I buy them Adidas and Nike and they say "awah hadi mashi greefa... taiwan hadi" and they're dead serious.. tell how can I reply to that??

JEEBHA LEHNA! That's what you say.

Apo, what's a bad3iya? lool Sunglasses..estee lauder lip gloss...yves rocher foundation kaman? :P

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I don't think Yves Rocher makes foundations, do they? that's sth I have to check and try :D bad3iya is anoter term for gandoura

Beebs, c normal makhdoma fel kanada donc taiwan, khassha tkoun makhdouma f chinwa bach tkoun vrai, Sartre w mayselekhach hadi

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

They do Apo, I was checking them out just last week, trust me they all use the same chemical junk, whether you buy from Rimmel or the Body Shop or even Yves Rocher..ga3 kifkif.. I heard mineral make-up is good though...

That shop here is a bit dear here, is it cheap in Algeria?

and btw, it's good having back, twa7achnak smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

sahiti, I'm drowning... jit nedrab tergiba w n3awed naghraq fi bahri
the only tthing cheap in algeria honey is that chinese make up u find on tables in markets for 50dzd. So htarmi rohek min tgoli yves rocher use junk, rohi choufi rebla li denya raha techri fiha fel jazayer, lol, surtout Ruby Rose! b3id 3lik, hna nkhammolha 10 fois bach ndecidiw nechriw haja men 3and magazin marka, wila chrinaha tched 5 snine malgré katbin fiha 12M

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

ok ok Apo bla3qel ya bent enas, tbh I always splurge cash on anything that has to do with my skin, and especially face. But if you check the ingredients, they all use the same chemical junk. I'm not dissing Yves Rocher because I buy from it! and when you start buying from these kind of shops, you never go back to cheap stuff? lala?

Lol at the 12M, rana ga3 kifkif smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />