Change
Photo

Algeria vs Rwanda (2014 World Cup qualification)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

Posted Image Algeria - Rwanda Posted Image

Date: Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
Time: 7.30PM (GMT), 8.30PM (Algeria)

The qualification for the 2014 World Cup will start on Saturday as Algeria takes on Rwanda at home. The team will be without Djabou and Cadamuro-Bentaiba, and Madjid Bougherra is doubtful for the game. M'Bolhi, Belkalem, Kadir, Boudebouz and Mostefa, who all missed the friendly against Niger will be available. I'm not sure if Aoudia and Doukha will be available for this one.

As for Wahrania's usual question of whether Canal Algerie will show the game, still no word on that .. but I think that they don't have the rights for the game so it will probably be only on the local Algeria channel (terrestre) and Al Jazeera

• Beebo and Wahrania like this

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced

As for Wahrania's usual question of whether Canal Algerie will show the game, still no word on that .. but I think that they don't have the rights for the game so it will probably be only on the local Algeria channel (terrestre) and Al Jazeera

I've become that predictable, huh? :P
I'm excited for our next games :D
Although they did not play amazingly against Niger, they still managed to revive the hope in me for this team smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Haha yes you are

Aaand you should always be excited to see your country play, win or lose .. no one likes a fair weather fan :P

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
I'm always excited to see us play, just seeing our flag is an enormous joy for me.
I'm just expecting more positive results now than I did let's say a few months ago, hada makan smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
It looks like Boudebouz will officially miss this game too... what kind of curse is this??

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Un bien pour un mal

I've never been a huge fan of Boudebouz. He has the talent but more than half the time he makes the wrong choice. I'd much rather a less talented player that makes the right choice more often than not in his place. He reminds me a lot of Saifi, he'll drive you crazy with the stupid stuff he tries.

I'm guessing Vahid will go with Kadir or Tedjar instead .. and I'm hoping Soudani starts instead of Ghilas

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

He reminds me a lot of Saifi, he'll drive you crazy with the stupid stuff he tries.

haha very true wallah

I'm guessing Vahid will go with Kadir or Tedjar instead .. and I'm hoping Soudani starts instead of Ghilas

I totally agree, Soudani is much more effective and has better work ethics than Ghilas so I rather him start too.

some reports say that Kadir will play in the middle with Feghouli and Djebbour up with Soudani... of course that's just according to what they saw in the training scrimmages where one team was the exact same team that played against Niger with those 2 additions along with Mbolhi... so it's very possible

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Kadir start, he's the most logical choice .. though I'd love to see Tedjar get a chance sometime (even though he's really out of form having not played for almost 2 months with JSK)
  • Beebo likes this

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Now looks like Kadir is out injured, with Boudebouz back in training

If Boudebouz starts, I'd rather play with 3 attacking midfielders and 1 striker (preferably Soudani), instead of 2 midfielders and 2 strikers

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Good news: the game will be shown live on all the Algeria channels !

Same for the Mali game as well

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Latest news on the probable line-up :

M'Bolhi - Hachoud, Bouzid, Medjani, Mesbah - Guediuora, Lacen, Feghouli, Boudebouz - Soudani, Djebbour

No real surprises given the players available. Happy to see Soudani get the start, he deserves it.
  • Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Happy to see Soudani get the start, he deserves it.

Yea same here, I hope he takes his chance well because I genuinely believe he can be our Drogba inshallah

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Here are the links for those who don't have canal algerie

http://www.sportlemo...80/a-88037.html
http://www.vipbox.tv...eam-online.html
http://www.dzairshow...p/lshunter.html
http://www.dzairshow.../lsh-flash.html
  • Wahrania likes this

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Algeria up 2-0 at halftime with goals from Feghouli and Soudani

Feghouli's goal was a bit lucky, the goalie came out to intercept but it bounced off Feghouli and went in

Soudani's goal was nice, Boudebouz set up Hachoud on the right who crossed for Soudani in the box who headed it in

We also had a clear penalty denied after 10 minutes when a defender touched the ball with his hand .. but Djebbour stopped playing even though he probably could've scored and the ref didn't call anything

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
80' Slimani adds the third ! Guedioura cross for Slimani in the box who scores a wonderful header .. 3-0 !

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
82' Soudani with the fourth ! Kadir corner for Soudani who scored his second of the game ! 4-0 !

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Awesome game! very well played, very well orchestrated.. inshallah they take it to the game against Mali

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Completely agree, nothing more to add really .. like you said, let's just hope they do that against Mali, which will be the real test because Rwanda was basically Niger all over again, a very weak team

Excellent game for Soudani with 2 goals, a constant threat for the opposing defenders .. Djebbour useless as usual, Slimani did more in the 35 minutes that he played, setting up Soudani on one play (volley into the stands), almost scoring (cleared off the line by a defender) and finally scoring

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
The two other goals :