• Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Case 1

Posted Image

By SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)

MIAMI, May 29, 2012

Miami police suspect that what caused a 31-year-old man to rip off his clothes and viciously gnaw on the face of another man in a daylight attack on a busy highway is a new and extremely dangerous street drug known as "bath salts."

A Miami police officer shot Rudy Eugene Saturday after repeated pleas for him stop eating another man's face. His demands were met with only growls. Eugene continued, and it took four bullets to kill and finally stop him as witnesses watched in horror.

According to police little remained of the victim's face, with 75 percent of it eaten away rendering him almost unrecognizable. "

The original post

Case 2

Posted Image

A 21-year-old man accused of killing a housemate told police in Harford County, Md., that he ate the victim’s heart and part of his brain after killing him.

The original post

Cannibals?!... :mellow:

Posted Image

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Read about those two stories .. supposedly there's this new drug, a variant of LSD called "Bath salts", that are making people delusional and making them do crazy things

An even crazier story happened in Canada earlier this week, not so much "zombie" related .. but a guy chopped up another guy, sent his body parts to political parties and stuffed the rest of his body in a suitcase and threw it in the garbage .. now, for the crazy part, he filmed himself killing the guy, chopping his body up and having sex with it, and even fed his dog part of the body .. the whole video is online but I'm guessing no one will want to watch it (just reading the description of it in newspapers made me sick)
  • Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Cannibals?!

The drug is apparently a very powerful hallucinogen smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

An even crazier story happened in Canada earlier this week, not so much "zombie" related .. but a guy chopped up another guy, sent his body parts to political parties and stuffed the rest of his body in a suitcase and threw it in the garbage .. now, for the crazy part, he filmed himself killing the guy, chopping his body up and having sex with it, and even fed his dog part of the body .. the whole video is online but I'm guessing no one will want to watch it (just reading the description of it in newspapers made me sick)

Yaaaa I read and heard about it in the news... I'm still contemplating watching the video tbh :dontgetit:

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO !!!

People that watch that kind of "gore" stuff regularly have said that it's possibly the most disgusting video ever posted on the internet .. and given the stuff that's online, I'm sure you can figure it out

In case you're not aware, this is a description of the video (GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING STUFF .. READER BEWARE .. I"VE PUT IT IN SPOILERS!) :

Spoiler

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Oh god, I feel nauseous just reading that!
What a psychopath that man is!
Was he caught? Is he behind bars?

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Yeah, he was caught in Germany a week or two ago .. he first went to France and then Berlin where he was caught at an internet cafe

Small anecdote, he stayed at a small Kbayli hotel during his time in Paris .. :sweat:
  • eve likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Small anecdote, he stayed at a small Kbayli hotel during his time in Paris

hahaha tawe3na a3tilo drahem ou orged mit'hanni

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannibal, zombie, usa