Change
Photo

Are Nedjma's Commercials a form of exploitation?

- - - - - nedjma commercial commercials

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
What are your thoughts and opinions regarding the "patriotic" type of commercials that Nedjma uses... do you consider them a type of exploitation that the company uses to win over their naive patriotic Algerian customers?

This is Nedjma's latest commercial

Previous commercials

WgxUpZ6.png

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky
Allah yketer e6noha bash y3eesho el-fayqeen... : )

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
No it's not exploitation, it's just good marketing. Football is king in Algeria so it only makes sense for a company to use the national team to promote its product. They do it everywhere in the world (think hockey in Canada) and I don't see any issues with it. I don't think people will be running to stores to switch to Nedjma after watching the commercial .. but like any good marketing campaign, it will build brand awareness and portray it in a positive light.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
why cant they show an advert of a girl talking to a guy after midnight on her mobile and simply say: hadra ba3d minuit BATEL!. it would save them the hastle to hire Warda, Baziz and Belloumi.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky

Football is king in Algeria

Give Algerians music and football and they'd blindly go for what ever you offer them.
It's not much of an issue. It's just that in algeria we only have people who think of how to get the most of the zawali and we have the zawali himself.

I really liked hadik la3jouza in the 2nd vid... :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nedjma, commercial, commercials