Change
Photo

The World's Most Influential... Algerians.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Salaam,

In the ranking of the 500 most influential Arabs personalities published by the Arabian Business Magazine, 9 Algerians were mentioned.

Yazid Sebeg (174) -President of the administrative council of the French high-technology firm SSII
Issad Rebrab (215)
Rachid Bouchared (272)
Ahlam Mosteghanemi (330) -First female Algerian author to have her works translated into English.
Elais Zerhouni (360) (Last year's rank 84!!!)
Khadija Ben Genna (406) (New to the list)
Majid Bougherra (418) ( Last year's rank was 226)
Lotfi DK (421) (New to the list)
Karim Ziani (498) (New to the list)

Alwaleed bin Talal al Saud, whose wealth is estimated to be $18 billion, was ranked 1st. 3rd came Reem Assad, who created thousands of jobs for Saudi woman by launching her 'Lingerie Campaign', her aim was to ban men from working in lingerie shops, and it paid off!

You can view the complete list here.
  • Beebo likes this

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Thanks for this post sis.. it's kinda interesting to see the type of influence these people have on our societies. Unfortunately the majority are either wealthy or some type of musician.

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Lotfi DK ??? Am I reading that right .. wahed kavi like Lotfi DK in the list of the top 500 most influential Arabs !?!??!?! SERIOUSLY ?!?!? :dontgetit:

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Thanks for this post sis.. it's kinda interesting to see the type of influence these people have on our societies. Unfortunately the majority are either wealthy or some type of musician.

All filthy rich individuals, digusting tbh. As for musicians, believe it or not once I heard this lady say, ''macha'Allah..ta3ref techtta7''.

Lotfi DK ??? Am I reading that right .. wahed kavi like Lotfi DK in the list of the top 500 most influential Arabs !?!??!?! SERIOUSLY ?!?!?

Exactly. Not only him actually, why are Majid Bougherra and Ziani on it? How are they influential?!
I was wondering how they select people to go on that list..

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Bougherra and Ziani I can understand, soccer is king in Algeria and those two were the main players of the national team for the past 4-5 years, leading them through the whole Egypt thing and then the African Cup and World Cup. So I can see the influence.

But Lotfi DK ?!??!?! WTF :dontgetit:

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

But Lotfi DK ?!??!?! WTF

Many Algerians listen to him, not sure but probably he was the first rapper? And probably because of the topics he sings about...?

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Benzima should be on that list. He knows how to influence 17yr old girls
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image