WgxUpZ6.png

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

All I can say is ..... are you serious?!

I am honestly disappointed that someone with your background Beebo would believe such a story. You should know better than this, Really!

First of all dying in a civil war is not shahada cuz its coup d'etat. And even when people die in battle in the name of Islam the prophet said even then we cant call them shahid for sure cuz we dnt know their real intentions and am sure u know that story. IF Angels were to fight on earth I think we would've seen them in Palestine or at least in Gaza or maybe in Iraq or in so many other wars Muslims have had and are still having way before this civil war in Syria. Its funny how no one ever complained in Syria before, then after what happened in other countries they SUDDENLY realized that they have no rights????

This is all planned, everything that has happened in the Arab world has been carefully planned years ago, by the same people who tried to start a civil war Algeria but failed.

Allah yer7am our Muslim brothers and sisters but all this could have been avoided.

Wa Allahu A3llam. And Allah (swt) knows best.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Nouredine likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Yeah, I'm not an expert, but I thought it was a little "far-fetched" too but who knows
  • ℓυℓυ likes this

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky

Yeah, I'm not an expert, but I thought it was a little "far-fetched" too but who knows

I'm not sure about this (if they could see them or not), in '3azwat badr angels fought with the muslims but they weren't seen. If i remember correctly, iblees said something like "ini ara mala tarawn"....
  • Beebo likes this

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Not only is it far-fetched, but also really embarrassing. Its so offensive to Islam and gives ppl the chance to mock our religion. Wallhi ghir 3ib kbir that ppl spread such stories or believe them. Esp someone who is supposed to be da3iya or 3allim!!!! I really think the ppl who spread this video, made it and gave it credit should be punished for making a joke out of Islam!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Nouredine likes this

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Well, I have a lot of respect for Al sheikh Al 3erefe, n I don't think he would tell that story if he didn't believe it.
N I really won't tell a fellow muslim that what he's saying is a lie or fiction or whatever if I wasn't there at the scene.
N I wouldn't question the intentions of our brothers in Syria not for one second, I mean the shabi7a are making them kneel to Bashar's photo n say that he's god!

Allah yonsorhom.
  • Beebo, Omeymaa and ℓυℓυ like this
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I seriously don't know where to begin.

First of all, I'm not the type of person who would actually post random garbage that you get in your email. This is completely different, yes it might be "far-fetched" but very possible due to the fact that Angels take human form and have been seen on numerous occasions during the prophet's time.

Second of all, not you nor anyone else has any authority of any sort to talk about a shiekh or da3iya. You're saying that he's lying for telling this story? If so, then please don't ever go there again.

So not only are you saying the video is fake (which is verry possible) but you're also saying that the stories are also fake? just because you can't accept this doesn't mean the stories are wrong. Like I said, there are numerous Hadith's of the companions seeing Angels in human form as well as in their original form on the battle fields on white horses.

Third, for you to declare all of these innocent syrians as not Shuhada because it's nothing but a civil war shows how ignorant you are of the situation. This is a war between Sunni's and 3alawi's (who have been declared as Kuffar by the majority of the scholars for actually worshiping and making sojood to their president)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2LxmoMV20M

Rabi yahdina ou yahdik

• Omeymaa, eve and ℓυℓυ like this

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

This is a war between Sunni's and 3alawi's

According to a syrian who lives here, looking at the syrian ID card you can tell who is sunni, shi3i or 3alawi... He said you can tell by the 5th number of the ID... We really are going through a "3aqida War"... Allah ys6r....

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
salam ,

well from my view I also don't believe in such things for simple reason , well they just want to get some attentions & sympathy , we all still don't know the real war between who & who & we all know that in Syria is just FITNA & it will be over the whole Arab world;

don't believe this doesn't mean my belief is weak or I'm out , but also as far as I know angels were in humans form : the first in the prophet PBUH childhood when the two persons came & opened his chest, the second one hadith what's ISLAM is, when Gabriel came to ask the prophet PBUH about Islam , the third is in (غزوة بني قريضة ) when also Gabriel came in DUHIA ALKALBI & he used to come in his form always , these are the well known forms or the times that the angels come in humans form , as PERSON

in Ghazwat badr , they came in the same uniform of ZOUBAIR BEN LAOUAM, but not all of them because sahaba said they were just see the Kuffars killed & murdered without seen the killer ( Only ibliss & some sahaba who saw them ) & the famous sentence ; ( أقبل حيزوم ) (HAIZOM Is an angel's horse name ) , so I don't see any reason that the angels fight in syria & not Yemen or Afghanistan or Algeria or Egypt or other Islamic land ,

rabi yahdina inchallah & also rabi yrahmhom wyahdihom & they find a way to get out of this ,
  • writersfreedom likes this

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

I think everyone needs to calm down.. :huh:
Well I have always disliked it when people share those photos of like a fish with the name of Allah on it, cause that's just.. insulting people's minds.
But with this, coming from a sheikh I personally respect, it's not the same..
I mean I don't know about the video, but the story that he said, I believe that he believed it, n thats all I need to know.

Why? because regardless of what actually happened, this story will lift up the Syrians spirits n keep them going.
N I believe that I'm in no position to go around telling people that what Al 3erefe said is a lie n whatever, because that will only do more damage than good.
I might think that, n if I did I would like tweet him or something. But promoting that a sheikh is lying, I don't support that.

On the other hand,

عن أبي محمد الحسن بن على بن ابي طالب سبط رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وريحانته رضي الله عـنهـما ، قـال : حـفـظـت مـن رســول الله صلى الله عـليـه وسلم : ( دع ما يـريـبـك إلى ما لا يـريـبـك ).

so, thats that.

N I think we should respect sheikhs a little bit more, yes they're human n they make mistakes, but we're in no position to point fingers n instigate.
But we are in a position to ask respectfully, Al 3erefe has a live show where he takes calls n questions from people, call him. Or tweet him, he's pretty active on twitter.

N about the Syrian "fetna", it really is hard to tell who's the victim n who's the aggressor, because El shabi7a are just showing love to the syrians by raping their wives n killing their children, abducting their families, torturing their men, n giving away candy by shelling their houses n bombing them.

since we're talking about Syria,
this twitter account, shares many documentations n proof that you might need to realize who's the aggressor in Syria.

N you guys please chill, let's have some civilized discussions, we are all brothers n sisters.

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ، قال : قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : ( لا تحاسدوا ، ولا تناجشوا ، ولا تباغضوا ، ولا تدابروا ، ولا يبع بعضكم على بيع بعض ، وكونوا عباد الله إخوانا ، المسلم خو المسلم ، لا يظلمه ولا يخذله ، ولا يكذبه ، ولا يحقره ، التقوى ها هنا ) ويشير صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى صدره ثلاث مرات – ( بحسب امرىء أن يحقر أخاه المسلم ، كل المسلم على المسلم حرام : دمه وماله وعرضه ).

Allah yehdina w yehdikom

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

they just want to get some attentions & sympathy

Sorry, you can't say that. People are fighting for their religious beliefs. This is different from what happened in Egypt because it's not just Sunnis’ against each other wanting to change the president. My friend was telling' me that when there was a war in Lebanon, most people went to Syria but only a few "Sunni" busses were allowed to enter the borders.
And anyway, when i used to study, we had a lecture about 3alamat el-qiyama al-kobra. Apparently one of the major ones is "Fitnah f'Sham". I also heard a lot of stuff on Tv from all sorts of Shoyoukh and they all said that this really is a sign of youm el-qiyama and jihad in Syria now is a MUST!
Sheikh Nabil al-3awadi did a really good lecture about this issue, if i find it on the internet i'll post it isA.

I don't see any reason that the angels fight in syria & not Yemen or Afghanistan or Algeria or Egypt or other Islamic land

You can't say that either because to Muslims bilad esham is important! From there the dajjal will come. And i'm sure the Dajjal will not come in time of peace cz there'll be no point... : ) wa allahu a3lam.

I think everyone needs to calm down..

hahaha.... Yh ; ) Civilisation didn't hit Algeria as well as it should have done, but it's doing well on e-dz so let's keep it that way...
one day i said something, 3asheet off for 3 days (for a rest) :P hahahaha.... : )

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor

Sorry, you can't say that. People are fighting for their religious beliefs. This is different from what happened in Egypt because it's not just Sunnis’ against each other wanting to change the president. My friend was telling' me that when there was a war in Lebanon, most people went to Syria but only a few "Sunni" busses were allowed to enter the borders.

Difference in politics view turns to religious beliefs ?? that's new for me , cuz what happens in Syria is politics & interests under the cover of the religion , you tell me Egypt as example I think also in Syria there are many Christians also fight in syria so what they fight for hado thani ???

said that this really is a sign of youm el-qiyama and jihad in Syria now is a MUST!
Sheikh Nabil al-3awadi did a really good lecture about this issue, if i find it on the internet i'll post it isA.

JIHAD Is a MUST ??? to rise what ?? Hizb almokawama cha3bya ?? + I don't just listen to such sheikh cuz I don't Like who talks alot & appears in TV , youtube ... etc من كَثُرَ لغَطُهُ كَثرَ غلطه

You can't say that either because to Muslims bilad esham is important! From there the dajjal will come. And i'm sure the Dajjal will not come in time of peace cz there'll be no point... : ) wa allahu a3lam.

I think you need a Sira lesson here cuz as far as I know & according to this hadith DAJJAL will not come from SHAM he will come from the other way :D

روى الترمذي (2237) عن أبي بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه قال حدثنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال " الدجال يخرج من أرض بالمشرق يقال لها خراسان " . والحديث صححه الألباني في صحيح الترمذي .

KHARASSAN : is a city or a place in the west of Afghanistan & some parts from the south of Turkmenistan , + the kharassan department in IRAN now , & have a sign from ELKYAMA doesn't mean that you are favorite & they are better than other muslims we are all equal the only deference in faith & takwa & all this in heart not in actions , even the syrian people they are not all doing this against the regime , now i bet that every one see someone wearing white & walking in the street will just say this is an angel comes to save us , sorry but really this is just a joke asslan in video title they said angels on white horses the video itself starts with a lie so how can I believe the content ??
  • writersfreedom likes this

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Why is it that before now, ppl in Syria have never complained about their president.

Who said they didn't? but they could never say it out loud.
I remember my Arabic teacher back in the day who was Syrian, whenever he started talking about Syria n the government he would suddenly stop n change the subject n would be like "we don't want to get in trouble for this now..".
Syrians couldn't talk about the government at all, all my Syrian friends were afraid of talking about Syria, n they would be like "Soreyaa el Assad!" because that's all they can say.
Go find some Syrian n ask them if anyone could even question the government.

N we, my friend, are no different, we live in these big lies that our countries are good n it's only the US instigating n stuff.
First of all, I totally believe the conspiracy theory, yes probably Israel n the US planned all this, the Arab spring, n they plan on getting us weak n whatever.
But, are we better off staying as we are? It's like, either way we're screwed.
I mean our Professor in the law department here in Algeria, just keeps reminding us of the glorious freedom of expression we got here, n he would always tell us "just listen to people in public transportation n how they talk about the government".. well yes, but then again why was that guy Tariq from the youtube video arrested or freaking kidnapped? n I heard there was another blogger that has been arrested as well.

Most of the Arab countries are ruled by hypocrites, traitors that work for some "unknown" organizations.
The problem is, these traitors are like an infection, all the government is corrupted, the parliament is corrupted, n so is the army.
If we revolt, no one will win, trust me our government is no different than the Syrian government, they will kill us ruthlessly.
N then of course the saviors -aka the US n the UN- will come in n save us after much damage has been done.

There has to be another way, we have yet to find it..

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I don't think I was clear when I said no one has the authority to talk about any Shiekh, but obviously nothing changed. I'll be hiding the posts that had a comment against a shiekh because I don't want anyone reading them and I end up getting the ithm because this site is under my supervision.

Again, this is the last time ANYONE talks about a shiekh on the forums and there is no need to message me about it either.

I leave you with this reminder:

قال العلامة ابن القيم في كتابه القيم مفتاح دار السعادة(1/219):"استشهد سبحانه وتعالى بأولي العلم على أجل مشهود عليه وهو توحيده فقال ( شَهِدَ اللَّهُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَأُولُو الْعِلْمِ قَائِمًا بِالْقِسْطِ)))، وهذا يدل على فضل العلم وأهله من وجوه:

أحدها: استشهادهم دون غيرهم من البشر.

والثاني: اقتران شهادتهم بشهادته.

والثالث: اقترانها بشهادة الملائكة.

والرابع: أنّ في ضمن هذا تزكيتهم وتعديلهم، فإنّ الله لا يستشهد من خلقه إلا العدول، ومنه الأثر المعروف عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم (يحمل هذا العلم من كل خلف عدوله، ينفون عنه تحريف الغالين، وانتحال المبطلين وتأويل الجاهلين)).

وعن أبي الدرداء رضي الله عنه قال: سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول (من سلك طريقا يبتغي فيه علما سهل الله له طريقا إلى الجنة، وإنّ الملائكة لتضع أجنحتها لطالب العلم رضا بما يصنع، وإنّ العالم ليستغفر له من في السموات ومن في الأرض حتى الحيتان في الماء، وفضل العالم على العابد كفضل القمر على سائر الكواكب وان العلماء ورثة الأنبياء، وإنّ الأنبياء لم يورثوا دينارا ولا درهما وإنما ورثوا العلم، فمن أخذه أخذ بحض وافر)) رواه أبو داود برقم(3641) وقال الألباني: صحيح

thread_closed