- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Watched this movie today,definitely recommend it to everyone. Gives you insight on what is going in wars in Africa and who is really invovled.

Rating: 8/10

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
i really liked that movie.. Leonardo was acting very good actually.. very realistic movie.. i would give it 9/10 =D>

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
link about the movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450259/

Posted Image Posted Image

View the trailer:
http://www.imdb.com/...lay-E30480-10-2

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
yeh i've seen this. good story, but one questions... Why now? after all Africa's wealth is stolen, wars created.. brothers killed brothers.. They want to tell people about it

The bit i didn't get on the movie is when Leonardo was sitting on that cliff bleeding i.e. the part where him, the black dude and his son departed, there were two soldiers chasing him up, all of a sudden they dissapeared... that was bizzare.

Oh yeh, for those people who haven't seen it.. the girl in the film ..... Edited by fatony on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 am

Can't spoilt it... hehe
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

I lately watched Blood diamond. It is a great movie very raw, brutal, but as they say
This is Africa.
Some scenes made me weep.
I couldn?t help myself from thinking, that we in Algeria, we are in the blood oil area of Africa.
It is a pity that in Africa all wealth do smell blood.

The actor Djimon Hounsou is great.

It is worth watching.

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
oh yes i watched it in theaters this weekend and I must say it was one awesome movie. Everything about it was great. Thanks Tony for suggesting it

WgxUpZ6.png