writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

Now usually I couldn't care less about celebrity marriages/divorces but this one interests me a bit cuz it revolves around Scientology, which I dnt see how could be considered a religion since its clearly a cult or some sort of Mafia.

So apparently Tom was getting ready to ship Suri [the couple's only daughter] away to a Scientology camp which triggered the divorce. What do you guys think about Scientology? I think its a rich people's club lol.

One of the crazy things about it, is that they make you sign
a billion-year-contract smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s72Ff_PzYI&feature=related

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I dont know much about the culture but i understand that women are not allowed to scream during birth.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Actually when she gave birth to her daughter, she wasnt allowed to see her for a month I think, maybe more. Not sure why though but its part of their cult's rules.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

hunypowell

hunypowell
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
I also think its a cult!

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool
It's a strange group that's for sure. As far as being a cult I don't know. It was started by L Ron Hubbard, who was a science fiction writer. He was jealous that religions in the USA got tax free status and, though an atheist himself, he started Scientology as a "religion" for the purpose of getting out of paying huge taxes on the profits from his science fiction novels. It worked too as he set Scientology up to meet all of the tax departments criteria. Now here is where it becomes hazy to me because after L Ron Hubbard died the people that got involved with this "church" kept it going! Maybe they really believed that L Ron Hubbard was right in what he set up or maybe it just worked for them so they kept at it. I know because I have a cousin that is involved with this group that they do psychological "re-programming" as part of their practice and my cousin swears that it clears up the things in your past that might be holding you back in the present. I never got involved with them though I lived in Los Angeles for almost 3 years and was continually running into their members who were quick to invite me to their "Temple" in LA and find out more about scientology. I just was never attracted to it especially after finding out it was started as a tax dodge. I think Allah was guiding me even back then, alhamdullilah.
  • Beebo likes this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85