writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

A tour in Algeria's biggest mall so far! The grand opening was on July 5th [5 juillet]. I also took many pictures but been having problems with the art gallery since July 5th so I decided to upload the video first.

The mall also has a huge water park but I didn't wanna film or take any pics of it, cuz most women weren't dressed properly lol. Also the shopping carts are all outside in the parking lot, and each visitor gets to take one [or more] before entering, and they work with money just like the ones in Europe and when you put it back in its place, you get your money back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73c0eFXLzf4

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• kim and •eve• like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Thanks for the video. How big is this mall? shops? area? Do they have a website?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

I dnt know if they have a website or not. I made this video just to give ppl a tour and show them how big the mall is. cuz its pretty big! Also has many many shops and everything you need is there. Usually in such places there's always a parking problem but not in this one, the parking lot is HUGE. I showed the main parts of the mall in this video. [Masha'Allah @ the mall]

~~~ Peace out ~~~

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:

and they work with money just like the ones in Europe and when you put it back in its place, you get your money back!

Yes, because usually in Algeria as soon as the trolley gets your money it starts wheeling away at high speed :ph34r:

Anyway its a good video although i'm not sure you done the mall justice with regards to size because it doesnt look all that big ... although I agree that the car park is huge,I mean it took you more than 2 minutes just to plod to the door entrance!
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

It is a good video indeed, and the mall looks big and awesome in this video as well!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

I thought they opened the mall ages ago :huh: or is there another one?
It looks alright, gonna try n check it out sometime inshallah.
N thanks for the video!
Posted Image

kim

kim
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood: Thinking
nice work,thank you.