writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

Hotel managers meet many people every year, its almost impossible for them to remember every person who ever stayed in their hotel rooms, let alone someone who only stayed for one night exactly one year ago. But this time it was different. When the man in the blue hat asked for the key to check in the manager knew who he was. Same man, same hat and asked for the same room.

Exactly one year ago, he booked that same room and paid double the amount in advance as long as no one interrupts him and is given one black knife, one orange and one silky scarf. The manager's room was right next to his and at night he heard terrible voices coming from that room, screams and noise that could not be recognized but kept him awake all night long. Is the same thing going to happen this year as well? Was the only question on the manager's mind as he greeted the man in the blue hat.

And that night same thing did happen. Same requests and same horrible noises at night, but in the morning the room looked fine and the objects he requested were exactly the same, as if nothing happened at all!

Next year, the man in the blue hat was back on the exact same date he came those other two years, same requests and same unexplainable yet unsettling thing happened that night!

But in the morning the manager did something different, something he didn't do those past two years. He asked the man in the blue hat about his secret!

This is the third year you do this. Why do you always come back in the same date, room and request those specific objects? What are those voices I hear at night and how come in the morning everything looks the same?

Please tell me and I promise I wont tell anyone and will take this secret with me to the grave!

The man in the blue hat, gave the manager his wish and told him about his secret but he made him promise to never say a word about it to anyone!

And indeed he never told a soul, so I don't really see how you guys expect me to tell you about his secret, since he didn't tell me or anyone else.

~~~ peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

kim

kim
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood: Thinking
you tricked me ,I was waiting for something at the end :mad:

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
maybe he was doing this:

There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

@ Kim, oh dnt get mad my friend. I just like teasing thats all :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor
Ooooh Noooo ...

You made read all this long story for nothing !
Ellah ysamhek ya khti ... you, and the hotel manager !!
hhh
  • writersfreedom likes this

Hey !

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Well am glad you guys liked my story :P

~~~ Peace out ~~~