writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

Algeria has been ranked in the top 10 most beautiful countries in the world, yet most Algerians have no idea how beautiful their country really is and prefer to spend their vacations elsewhere without discovering the breathtaking beauty of nature we have in our country!

So I will be making a video for every willaya and most cities of Algeria Insha'Allah, for me and for others who did not travel around Algeria, and hopefully one day we would visit those places smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

First video is for El-Kalla smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Which city would you like to see next in my videos? :D

http://youtu.be/mpLeHDN83Ao

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Algeria has been ranked in the top 10 most beautiful countries in the world,

Beautiful maybe, but not liveable. Algiers is ranked 135 out of 139 under LIBYA! in The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Survey 2012. Melbourne 1st, Vancouver 3rd, Paris 16th and you can read the rest here.. http://mobile.busine...ty-in-the-world

Done is better than perfect.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Beautiful maybe, but not liveable. Algiers is ranked 135 out of 139 under LIBYA! in The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Survey 2012. Melbourne 1st, Vancouver 3rd, Paris 16th and you can read the rest here.. http://mobile.busine...ty-in-the-world

First of all, not beautiful maybe, beautiful FOR SURE!

Not liveable? You don't even live here, you think spending vacation in Algeria every once in a while gives you the right to speak about people here?

It's funny how Algeria is not ''liveable'' yet people are LIVING here! Seriously it's because of people like you that the world has no idea how amazing and beautiful our country really is, before moving to Algeria I used to not wanna live here even though I didn't have much experience about Algeria but just cuz of what I heard people saying about our country, people such as yourself who have no right to represent Algeria anywhere!

After living here I can say that Algeria is indeed liveable and no one in this world has the right to claim any country is not liveable. Algeria is one of if not the most beautiful country in the world and I can honestly say that I never want to leave Algeria again, yeah sure life is not always perfect but I dare you to show me one place on earth where Angels walk in the streets not humans.

What a destructive attitude that will always stop our country from moving forward and will always keep pulling us back, I start a topic about how beautiful our country is and celebrating that it is in fact one of the most beautiful countries in the world and here you are saying our country is not liveable and giving a bad imagine about Algeria to anyone who reads this topic, when my goal was to build and motivate.

There is nothing wrong with Algeria, however I cant say the same about some Algerians, because last time I checked we will always find the good, the bad and the worst in every place on earth.

~~~ Peace out ~~~