writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

IF you think the movie is so freaking awesome then wait till you read the books, the movie doesn't even come close to how great these books are!

Since the movie can only go for so long, many parts were not included and sadly some of the best parts in the book weren't in the movie :( You will know what I mean once you read the books! :D

Believe me, you will not regret reading these!

The Hunger Games Trilogy PDF Download Link:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Lilia and marschmrk like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool
I hope to enjoy the books as much as the movie. Thank you for your recommendation.
  • writersfreedom likes this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

MinoshkaMannoush

MinoshkaMannoush
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Goofy
thaks for the share i'll read em as its a "sensation" now this hunger game then after watch the movie ^^ btw you 're right most of times movies fail to be as great as a book , but other times they can go great too ^^ ..but what i do appreciate of this "novel based movies wave" is that it makes lot of people go and search for the books , the authors and then make a way t this 2.0 generation to know more and learn how to appreciate another kind of pages, novels pages ^^ ...oh please i d prefere if they r yellowish and smeeling dust of time ^^
cheers
  • Beebo, writersfreedom and Lilia like this
People dream more about coming back than they do for leaving ~ Paulo Cohelo ~

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

salam 

I just watched the movie.. I don't know what took me so long to watch it :huh: And let me tell you it's just... Wow! Amazing!

Now I can't wait to read the books. I'm gonna have to squeese them somewhere in my very tight agenda :P :D 

btw you 're right most of times movies fail to be as great as a book , but other times they can go great too ^^

I can't agree with you on this one. Name one movie that exceeded its original book! It's always a bit of a let down because when your read a book there's your imagination acting up and you create the the setting of the story but somehow movie producers always fall short on delivering that same sensation due to a lot of reasons: budgets, time, perspectives... 

oh please i d prefere if they r yellowish and smeeling dust of time ^^

Now on this, I couldn't agree more with you :D I used to go to go to a library in in Oran just because they have these very old books and I couldn't have enough of the smell and the feeling of dust on the pages ^_^ 

Posted Image

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool
I've been to that library! The one with all the old books in English? I worked in Oran a few times and somebody brought me there to see it. It's got a big courtyard and then one big room off of the courtyard with all of the books. Is it still open? I was there in 2008.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

salam

Are you talking about the cathedral turned into a library? If that's the one then yes it's still open. They even use it for book fairs. 

If not that one, then I'm curious to know about it. 

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Well to be fair.. movies can never be able to match what books and novels offer due to, like Lilia said, the fact that the details that books provide our imagination can never be be put on screen... and if they try, it will always be different than our own imagination, because it's someone else's interpretation and imagination that's being displayed.

oh please i d prefere if they r yellowish and smeeling dust of time

I second that!!! Totally awesome and cool

WgxUpZ6.png

marschmrk

marschmrk
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:

thanks

kim

kim
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood: Thinking

Asslamo Alaikom,

I lost this book bef

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Salaam,

I hope you all enjoyed the books, and you are more than welcome everyone! ^_^

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Jacomo803

Jacomo803
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:

http://forum.e-dz.co...#/Bismillah.gif

http://forum.e-dz.co...DIR#/salaam.gif

IF you think the movie is so freaking awesome then wait till you read the books, the movie doesn't even come close to how great these books are!

Since the movie can only go for so long, many parts were not included and sadly some of the best parts in the book weren't in the movie http://forum.e-dz.co...O_DIR#/down.gif You will know what I mean once you read the books! http://forum.e-dz.co...IR#/biggrin.png

Believe me, you will not regret reading these!

The Hunger Games Trilogy PDF Download Link:

~~~ Peace out ~~~