I read this a while ago and I thought it was very clever and so true! So I wanted to share it with you guys
10 Things Cooking Has Taught Me About Life
1. Small gestures can make a big difference.
2. Cheap thrills are closer than you think.
3. Control is overrated.
4. Sing if you must, but quit thinking so much.
5. There are always second chances.
6. Substance beats style every time.
7. We all have what it takes to create something.
8. Communicate, any way you can.
9. Your instinct may not be the best, but it’s yours.
10. Less really is more.
~~~ Peace out ~~~