writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

You may like to call it a revolution but we all know what it really is, so you might want to snap out of it and face the reality, it's nothing more than a civil war designed by enemies of Syria and Muslims everywhere, they call it "spring" how exactly is it anything similar to what spring brings to the world?

Syria is dying for NOTHING! What have they gained from this so-called ''revolution"? Their country is completely destroyed, nothing left to rebuild!

Their children are dead or wish they were.

Syrian women became slaves sold for the cheapest prices for pigs, am sorry I mean "men who want to help them" it's so funny how these so-called Imamms or shukhoukh only want men to rape, oh sorry again I mean "marry" girls who are 13-16, I mean yeah they have to protect them and everything so they need to marry them, I mean come on are they really gonna waste their "help" on widows or women who are older than 18? NO of course not!

They can only help little girls against their will cuz that's how help is given!

What about women in Somalia, why is no one rushing to help them?? OR in Sudan and Burma! Oh yeah I remember now, God said we could only help white women IF they are young and beautiful enough, silly me I keep forgetting that! Oh well.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Yes many people are taking advantage of the circumstances of the Syrians, but that doesn't take anything away from it being a proper revolution.
In fact, it just might be the only real revolution of the Arab spring so far.
Lets all take a moment n watch this:

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

It's not a revolution, none of what happened in Arab countries recently was a revolution, They were all just civil wars and Coup d'état and that is reality, yeah sure the media is trying to make it look like its a revolution but who is controlling the media? Answer that question and you will understand why is it called that.

Biggest hypocrites in the universe are Arabian Gulf Countries, Qatar and Saudi care so much about these so-called revolutions yet it's funny how there is no democracy in both of them! The fact that Ben Ali is having a vacation in Saudi says a lot but am sure that one day everyone is going to know the truth and you will all see that you were following blindly because all this did not just happen by accident, it was all planned years ago and it's not a coincidence. Are we ever going to learn???

Those people who started the civil war in Syria and other Arab countries are the same ones who tried to start this in Algeria months ago, and you still think this is all just out of the goodness of their heart?

I really feel sorry for the innocent people who died and are still dying because of these wars, but I could not care less about the ones who are carrying guns and destroying their country for nothing.

Nothing that is happening in Syria right now is "proper" do you understand that it's going to take them 50 years to get back where they were in 2010? Syria is dead and the people of Syria are lost and their women are slaves, and guess who are the biggest buyers of those Syrian slaves? Yeah you guessed correctly it's the same people who support the "revolution".

~~~ Peace out ~~~

- Mohammed

- Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:

If it is a real revolution he needs to step aside as its clear a great number of people dont want him in power.

If its engineered he needs to step aside as he cannot adequately protect his people, which being the head of the state is his priority.

Either way Assad has totally lost the ability to ensure the safety of 'his' people.

• Beebo likes this
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I just hope his people can get a chance to take revenge on him personally and not be prosecuted by an international court.

WgxUpZ6.png