3 replies to this topic

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

salam E-dzersicon_hi.gif

This would make my first post in a while . And, I thought I might share with you this new TV series that I'm watching right now.

Arrow

arrowwallpaper.jpg

Details:

Genres: Action | Adventure | Crime | Drama | Mystery | Sci-Fi

Runtime: 42 min

Episodes: N/A

Broadcast Network: The CW

Air time: Wednesdays

Synopsis:

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he's become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow - a vigilante to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be - flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle - while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel's father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver's own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/...193021/synopsis

Download (torrent):
Episode 1

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Episode 2

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Enjoy icon_bye.gif

• writersfreedom and •eve• like this
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

You beat me to it lol, I was gonna post a topic abt it too :P

I love this show!!! Arrow is a mix of Robin Hood and Batman with the love story of Zorro  :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

It looks like Batman in another costume.

Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Inking

Inking
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:

I couldn't watch more than 4 episodes!

the story was catching in the beginning but I found it going predictable...

• •eve• likes this