Dr. Bahman Guyuron's Rhinoplasty shows you how to get the best results from the latest rhinoplasty techniques. The operative animations, high-quality videos and artwork, 3D demonstrations, and step-by-step instructions in this medical reference book provide all the guidance you need to succeed. You'll choose and apply the best approaches for particular patient populations such as cocaine users, patients with thick skin, ethnic patients, and revision rhinoplasty patients.
- Get balanced coverage of all aspects of rhinoplasty, including patient assessment, basic techniques, technical nuances, and more.
- Access the full contents online at www.expertconsult.com, and view operative videos, animations, and 3D demonstrations of the surgical techniques for each patient.
- Optimize outcomes with an emphasis on Dr. Guyuron's personal authoritative techniques, including strategies to correct cases with sub-optimal results.
- Get step-by-step procedural guidance with lavish full-color images, in-text call-outs linking to online material, and case-illustrated chapters.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in rhinoplasty, problem areas, complications, and headaches.
- Over 60 minutes of video showing procedural steps.
Download: http://ryushare.com/...lt_-_Online.pdf or http://sharemedicalb...t&p=554#post554
[HOT]The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook E-Book, 3rd Edition
The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology procedures!
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Make optimal use of the latest techniques with coverage of coronary interventions using radial access; advances in femoral closure devices; avoidance of restenosis; interventions for peripheral vascular disease; LV support devices for high-risk PCI; indications and potential pitfalls of new stents and approach to failing dialysis shunts.
- Effectively evaluate coronary and peripheral vascular disease with full coverage of non-angiographic imaging techniques including FFR, OCT, IVUS and the new tools to assess intravascular plaque composition.
- View online videos demonstrating Radial Access, Tandem Heart for High-Risk PCI, FFR for Serial Lesions, Thromboaspiration for STEMI, Management of Coronary Perforation, and more atwww.expertconsult.com!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Review traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent implantation.
- Quickly access the information you need with the help of an easy-to-read outline format, which includes helpful tables and boldfaced key terms.
- An excellent complement to the 5th Edition of Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, the Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook is also an ideal review tool for the boards.
[HOT]The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations - Integumentary System E-Book, 2E
he Integumentary System, by Bryan E. Anderson, MD, takes a concise and highly visual approach to illustrate the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the skin, hair and nails. This newly added, never-before-published volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (formerly the CIBA "Green Books") captures current clinical perspectives on the integumentary system - from normal anatomy and histology to pathology, dermatology, and common issues in plastic surgery and wound healing. Using classic Netter illustrations and new illustrations created in the Netter tradition, as well as a great many cutting-edge histologic micrographs and diagnostic images, it provides a vivid, illuminating, and clinically indispensable view of this body system.
- Gain a rich, holistic clinical view of every structure by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations, cutting-edge histologic images and diagnostic imaging studies side by side.
- Visualize the most recent topics in cutaneous pathology such as sporothrix and cutaneous t-cell lymphoma as well as classic problems like alopecia and neurofibromatosis, informed by the latest developments in molecular biology and histologic imaging.
- See current dermatologic concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via major new contributions from Netter disciple Carlos Machado, MD - making complex concepts easy to understand and remember through the precision, clarity, detail, and realism for which Netter's work has always been known.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the skin, hair, and nails in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from the Editor and informed by an experienced international advisory board.