• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MinoshkaMannoush

MinoshkaMannoush
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Goofy

salam,

please if anyone knows a good site or having some useful book (pdf format, and not that thick hehe) describing the Community manager job, and its precise task could he/she share it ? I'll be grateful

thank you :)

cheers

People dream more about coming back than they do for leaving ~ Paulo Cohelo ~

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

salam

Hey sis :) 

Here I found this article and this one too; Hope they could be of some use to you. For books, the only two I could Find on the subject are in Spanish! 

Maybe if you give more details, I could help you more.

Bitawfeek ^^

• Beebo and MinoshkaMannoush like this
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Community Manager?? what kind of position is that?

WgxUpZ6.png

MinoshkaMannoush

MinoshkaMannoush
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Goofy

salam

thak you alot Lilouch <3 .. le me is very stressed and overrun :/ links will certainly help muaa7 (il be sending pms sooon )

why you never online (i added you there btw ) ^^

@Beebo its really a new position you d find some definition on some sites and the ll say the same : new kind of job imposed by the raise of the use of the social networks , so companies and societies and different organisations are now using those networks to target their costumers ^^ you can use Lilouch (@Lilia ) links and know a bit of it

le me is very missing you lilia and this forum le me is very sad that didnt have much time to be around  but le me is coming back soon to talk to you and to break that AbuDaoud high score :guninhand:

• Beebo and Lilia like this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Girl, have you seen the time?!!! It's 2:30... in the MORNING!!!! By then, I was far far far away in dreamland :zzz:  :P

I'm just kidding, I know what you mean. I'm having laptop problems.. the AC Adapter is out cold :( We'll have our chat once I get a new one or better yet a new laptop *fingers crossedù :pray:

salam

why you never online 

le me is very missing you lilia and this forum le me is very sad that didnt have much time to be around  but le me is coming back soon to talk to you and to break that AbuDaoud high score :guninhand:

Take it easy on Le you :P and once you get settled in your new job you tell us more about it, yeah? 

• Beebo likes this

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:

Its sounds a bit like an online community liason. Before all these new types of social media you'd usually find these people employed by tech companies (well thats where i tended to notice them) to look after the community forums and be the link between the community and the company.

• Beebo and MinoshkaMannoush like this
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Ohh ok.. makes sense now :P

Let us know how it went sis :)