• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Abu Fauzi

Abu Fauzi
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Current mood:
Salaam everyone,

In the noble words of the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, "There are 3 signs of a hypocrite: whenever he speaks, he lies; whenever he makes a promise, he breaks it; and whenever he is trusted, he betrays his trust".(Bukhari, Belief-24)

May we be in a position where we will not be counted among those having any of these 3 signs, ever. Where you find a Brother or Sister with one or all of these 3 traits, advise him/her to drop it immediately.
Many Regards.
  • Beebo, Lilia and •eve• like this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Baraka Allah fika for the reminder. 

Posted Image

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

I don't have the ahadith for this but I heard another of the signs of a hypocrite is on those who do not pray Fajr sallat in the Jammah. I will have to research this and ask my friend who studies Hadith.

Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

I found the Hadith from Sahih Bukhari. It doesn't actually say that missing Fajr is a sign of a hypocrite, so I will post it for others to read and make of it what they will.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 11, Number 626:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses for the prayer along with their houses."

• Beebo, Lilia and •eve• like this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Great reminders brother

WgxUpZ6.png