• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

Apparently; Man needs useful lies to fashion his life with, otherwise life will show its ugly face and man will kill himself. Because life's ugliness is itself too much violence for a simple human being. God made it the task of our politicians to grant us the beautiful lies which give us satisfaction.

In a city which has thrown people in suburbs to the streets and demolished their houses, we tell people that they live in the "pearl of the Maghreb" 

( ;) I know!!)

7assilo, Rabbi yahdi w Aka haw!

I don't know where the youtube button went o please... Enjoy (copy and paste using ctrl+C then CTRL+V)

• Beebo, kamylood and Omeymaa like this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Did I hear that right? 'ahlan wa sahlan bil 3aziz''  Algeria exaggerated way too much in welcoming that president. They re-painted La Grande Poste and the surrounding appartments, emptied all streets, and apparently cut-off the interent connection (knowing reaction of our Algerians who will go posting videos and all). Why not do the same for echa3b.

Actually, you know what that reminds me of? ''You only use those cups ki yjou dyaaf, only use that sniwa ki yjdou dyaaf, only use that 'service' ki yjou dyaaf..etc etc''.  The Algerian government followed the exact same behaviour that practiced in many Algerian households.

You know what Hafid Derradji said, ''Only thing we have left to do now is apologise to France for going into war against them..''

• Beebo, Apocalypse and kamylood like this

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

internet was cut because the poste office caught fire on the very day on which Holland came to DZ, you think they did it on purpose? :o 

very clever!

lol you're sooo right dear, the only thing left is to apologize to france for having asked for apology, 

I always said, we're mushrooms in our country, the bad ones which are considered poiseonous

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

it's very sad wallah.. we're doing exactly the opposite of what our grandparents gave their lives for... i'm sure they're disappointed and rolling in their graves right now.... grave!  :sad:

Actually, you know what that reminds me of? ''You only use those cups ki yjou dyaaf, only use that sniwa ki yjdou dyaaf, only use that 'service' ki yjou dyaaf..etc etc''.  The Algerian government followed the exact same behaviour that practiced in many Algerian households.

hahaha sooo funny and true... 7na ga3 rassa wa7da lol

You know what Hafid Derradji said, ''Only thing we have left to do now is apologise to France for going into war against them..''

Yea he posted it as his status on facebook... it's very true wallah.. kech ma bqa?? it's so humiliating.. well.. you have to remember Bouteflika is the same guy that helped Boumedien overthrow Ben Bella... just saying  -_-

• Omeymaa likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor

salam ...

What a shame !!!!!!!!!!

I do feel sorry for this little pretty girls.. And SHAME ON YOU OLD PEOPLE, who are taking over the country...

Are u gonna spend the rest of your lives kissing other people's a**, and kicking your own people's a** !!!!!!!

This is so pathetic ... Shame on you ... u bunch of losers, shame on you !!!

• Beebo and Omeymaa like this

Hey !

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

So, the new prez came and visited Aljazair. He brought his lover/girlfriend and he had a look at some Algerian women who put on a dance show for him. He stated before he came that the purpose of his visit was not to apologise for the atrocities and massacres committed by the French during their occupation of Algeria. So I agree with the question being raised here, what was the purpose of his visit? Is he just slightly better than Sarkozy who refused to apologise too. I know that France has to maintain some relations with Algeria with so many people of Algerian descent living in France, but do they have to be so patronising in their relationship? Saying you're sorry is the first and the best way to enhance relations.

Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

He came to open a Renault factory in Oran, to produce what some called Clioran and others said Clio Symbol, I don't really know which car but it's a Clio made in Africa for countries wth low wages, as far as I heard these cars will not go to Europe :D

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

He pretty much came to steal away huge projects from National and other private companies (arab and european whom i much rather than the French) why else would he come? and of course because our government is run by French 7arka like the minister of foreign zbel and interior loser.. it is only logical to give way for the French to come and sign the big deals.

This is a summary of what Ali Belhadj said about this visit and how we literally sold our country to the French and how our Martyrs would disown us for what giving back our country to the same occupiers that they themselves gave their life to fight against and kick out... wallahi shameful

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Beebs Are you a Ali Belhaj fan? I mean do you believe in his discourse?

sorry, this is off topic, but I don't like this man :S 

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Beebs Are you a Ali Belhaj fan? I mean do you believe in his discourse?

sorry, this is off topic, but I don't like this man confused_

Can I hear your reason as to why you don't like him?

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

internet was cut

Not everywhere, I had internet that day and nothing happened to it, only in some areas they lost connection.

I don't like this man

Don't worry you're not alone, I dont like him either and most people here hate him and wish he was dead.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

lol writersfreedom we finally agreed on something :D

@Beebo I can't think of reasons now apart from the fact that whenever he feels population is ready to be emotionally manipulated he shows up! I mean where was he from early 1990s when population was ready for Islamism and Jihad to 2011? If today he is followed and prohibitted from speaking, wasn't he prohibitted from talking in 2005? 2001? 1999 when bouteflika came? How come he only remembered that he is an activist only after the so called Arab Spring which I call Kill Arabs Spring? I don't like Rachad Movement either but they at least appeared before the ridiculous Arab Spring fuelled by Aljazeera financed by Prince of Qatar.

• writersfreedom likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

the ridiculous Arab Spring fuelled by Aljazeera financed by Prince of Qatar.

I could not agree more really! The so called "Arab Spring" is nothing but a play designed to bring down Arab and Muslim countries, but of course people are just following blindly and not everyone is able to see the truth!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

OH NO!!! French cars made in Algeria! First they dump "Africars" made in Turkey on Algeria and now they want Algerians to produce their own 2nd rate cars? I hope Algerians are going to at least get jobs out of this weird relationship. Or maybe get a slightly better car for your money than a Great Wall.  :donkey: