11 replies to this topic

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

salam
Once upon a time, not a very long time ago. Well, actually, just four days ago. My father came home with an announcement : « We’re taking a road trip to Setif ».
We are on the moon ! Preparing, planning, packing, etc. for over a week. I even made a makeshift map and traced down our itinerary. We’ll go first to Blida inshallah then visit the Chrea National Park, Cheffa, from there we’ll visit places all the way to Setif then up to Jijel then back home.
The d-day is here, and we swing by Oran to pick up my sister and niece. We take off early. We make our first yet unscheduled stop at Ghelizane and that’s it. That makes the end of our road trip

imgp0525r.jpg

This is the reason our trip got canceled. Some wires were burned and we couldn’t start the car! We ended up spending the whole morning at a mechanical shop.

imgp0548m.jpg

We spent the next day at Santa Cruz, Oran instead. 

• Beebo, writersfreedom, kim and 2 others like this
Posted Image

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

Lol awesome story ! Better luck next time 

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

Is that a French car? I don't know why Algerians trust the French to make a good car. Especially the electrics! The French are hopeless with that stuff.

• Apocalypse and •eve• like this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Aww ma3liche Lilia, koul 3ottla fiha kheir nchAllah!

What a beautiful view of Santa Cruz, I really do need to visit Wahran!

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

no wonder you're back early!!! awww that seriously sucks sis.. inshallah you'll get another chance to make the trip :)

WgxUpZ6.png

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Thank you guys :) My sisters were bumped at first but later we were all laughing at going over 150Km just to visit a mechanical shop :laughing: Hopefully we'll go next Spring break inshallah @ Abu Daoud: that's a Renault Symbol. The problem was the original wires were replaced by ones made in China. Next time we rent a car we'll stay clear of French cars ;) @Omeymaa: You know at the entrance of Wahran, there's this biiiiig "Welcome To the World". Here, I change it to "Welcome To Omeymaa" ^^

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

Is that a French car? I don't know why Algerians trust the French to make a good car. Especially the electrics! The French are hopeless with that stuff.

I was about to say that! When it comes to cars never trust the French, always go German or go home! lol.

I like your story Lil, better luck next time Insha'Allah sis! :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

You never know.. Allah swt works in mysterious ways .... So it's better that it happened somewhere near to a large city rather than in a remote area in Chrea where you would have been abducted by Mokhtar bel Mokhtar and sold as slaves to Toubou Taza tribe (Chad) in exchange for cooking oil, sugar and cigarettes and top-up cards....   (would have made a good story also no?)

• Beebo and Abu Daoud like this
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

salam

Thanks sis inshallah

Wahdek ya Fatony , what a scenario :lol: 

(would have made a good story also no?)

It would, only if I live to tell the tale hehehe

fred2265

fred2265
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:

Great story.jpg

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

abducted by Mokhtar bel Mokhtar and sold as slaves to Toubou Taza tribe (Chad) in exchange for cooking oil, sugar and cigarettes and top-up cards....   (would have made a good story also no?)

hahahahhahahahaah alwas has the best answer fat tony 

spoiler rah mnayefni, he won't show me the end of the story :(

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

salam

spoiler rah mnayefni, he won't show me the end of the story

Lol 3la katrek  I'm gonna remove it!