- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

One last match for Algeria at the 2013 Africa Cup tomorrow before leaving the competition. Ivory Coast is already qualified as group leader and Algeria is already eliminated, meaning this game has absolutely no impact on the competition. Ivory Coast's coach has already said that he will play with his B team, no word on who will be playing for Algeria, although I expect something similar. Ghoulam is out injured and won't participate in the game.

Game is at 6PM Algeria time.

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:

Yes the B team, the basketball team. Could be tough for Algeria.

To be honest to avoid an embarassment they should try the following genius formation thought up by yours truly.

Here's the plan, boys: Stuff the goalposts with all of the players. make them stand on each other to form a homogenous block thus denying entry of the ball into the goal. Tactics will be straightforward: stand still. Voila, no goals conceded, no goals scored, a draw but without the anxiety. Look I will even draw a picture of this masterstroke plan for Vaaaahiiiid.

*our goalposts*

||||||

|||||

------------------------- (half way line)

{enemy formation}

*enemy goalposts*

where consecutive | denotes a layer of Algerians

A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Yea.. i'm not even sure i'll waste time to even watch the game.

lool Mohammed.... that's why you're not the coach :)

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

Game ended 2-2 with Feghouli (penalty) and Soudani and  scoring the two goals. Boudebouz missed a penalty in the first half.

Decent game but still disappointing to see us give up two goals in 10 minutes after leading 2-0, a win would have been good for morale. Halliche didn't have the best of games, just like against Togo .. still don't know why Vahid chose to bench Medjani. 

Also, after the game, Vahid said he wasn't sure if he was going to continue as the coach .. we'll see how that works out. Our next game is in March. Personally, if he wants to leave let him leave, he hasn't convinced me that he's anything special.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

God people here are so mad right now, it's not even funny. I actually watched this game with my students this evening and even other teachers brought their students and we all watched it together, really disappointed in our team this time. Cant believe they lost and did not qualify. :(

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

They tied they didn't lose and they were already eliminated prior to the game even kicking off 

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

I meant lost as in did not qualify overall not just in this game.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

Ah .. Yeah very disappointing, especially since we were one of the favorites to win it this time 

• Beebo likes this