writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

This documentary is about three young people trying to make their lives better using poetry.

The people behind this came all the way to Algeria last month just to tell us about it and hear our opinions, and getting the chance to watch this with them and then discuss it was amazing really, such an eye-opening experience, we talked about everything and they even encouraged me to write more and make a movie about the life of young people in Algeria.

When I asked them about their time here, they told me Algeria is one of the most beautiful countries they have ever seen [and they travel a LOT] and wish they could stay here longer or even live here.

Then they asked us to record messages to send to USA about the things we hate in America and I actually was one of the few who sent messages to the U.S and mine was that it's not fair how Arabs and Muslims are shown in their movies, always speaking bad English and living with goats or terrorists and they agreed with me on that.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image