salam

The canadian government is DEADicated to keeping you safe... Hahaha :D

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

This is the House of Commons of Canada, so this is like "قصر الشعب" where MP's discuss current events and issues concerning Canadians.

This issue was brought up as a "concern" after Quebec decided to hold a Zombie safety drill following the majority of the US states who already have safety drills and plans in place for a zombie attack.

Here is the whole story http://www.ottawacit...3493/story.html

What a joke <_<

• •eve• likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

sorry I'll respond without watching the video because I have a "third world connexion", so you're saying Canadian government thinks zombies do really exist? You're seriously talking of zombies? like those in Michel Jackson's video?

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I just read it, lol, and I thought that Tunisian parliament was stupid, haha

this reminds me of American science fiction films which we always thought were but fiction but in fact they're inspired from experiments and scientists in American labs, and through time what used to be "fiction" becomes a real event. So I guess the next thing they want to make real is zombies and vampires? Well they could be developing a new type of human beings in labs and who knows they might come up with zombies! Now I don't find that idea amusing :S

By the way, what does drill mean in "dead-themed drill" and "safety drill"? 

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

Well you guys know the discovery channel right? Have you seen the show about Zombies? On the discovery channel there's a program by actual real American scientists who believe Zombies are already living with us and the end is near lol.

So that's the real joke!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• •eve• likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

By the way, what does drill mean in "dead-themed drill" and "safety drill"? 

a. Disciplined, repetitious exercise as a means of teaching and perfecting a skill or procedure.
b. A task or exercise for teaching a skill or procedure by repetition: conducted an air-raid drill; a drill for learning the multiplication tables.

• Abu Daoud likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I see now, thank you eve

actual real American scientists who believe Zombies are already living with us and the end is near lol.

They will only be real if these very scientists make them

• writersfreedom likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Zombies? As in walking dead? Seriously?!!!!! 

So, they exhausted that Mayan theory about doomsday now they're borrowing props from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

• Beebo, Apocalypse and writersfreedom like this
Posted Image

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

Be careful Lilia, you'll start a vampire scare and they'll need a strategy for that too!  :rolleyes: 

• writersfreedom likes this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Be careful Lilia, you'll start a vampire scare and they'll need a strategy for that too!  :rolleyes: 

Oh they don't need my encouragement. Bet they already have an ongoing project for that too, they're just working out the details to make look less foolish